• English
  • 简体中文
  • 繁體中文
  • Tiếng Việt
  • ไทย
  • Indonesia
Subscribe
Real-time News
On October 15th, San Francisco Federal Reserve President Mary Daly stated that the Fed may need to further raise short-term interest rates to curb excessive inflation, but she also noted that there was no need to take such action at the Feds October 27-28 meeting. "We will very likely need to make further adjustments, but as for the timing, I think we are still considering it," Daly said. "I dont think its necessary to rush into a decision with limited information. I think we have enough time."Houthi rebels: We have just successfully shot down a Saudi Typhoon fighter jet that took off from Taif Air Base.US President Trump: The reason we attacked Iran was actually for defense, because we didnt want them to have weapons that could kill millions of people in one shot.October 15th - According to Axios, two sources revealed that senior advisors to Ukrainian President Zelenskyy communicated with White House officials on Wednesday to inquire whether a decision had been made to cut off Starlink services and to discuss how to resolve the current situation. Ukrainian officials also had similar communications with the CIA and the Pentagon. Sources stated that White House officials informed the Ukrainian side that they have no control over SpaceX and that the Trump administration has nothing to do with the so-called restrictions on Starlink services. One of the sources indicated that the Trump administration will contact SpaceX to understand the specifics.US President Trump: If Iran possesses nuclear weapons, we will launch a nuclear strike against the US West Coast because its leaders are "crazy."

S&P 500 Price Forecast – S&P 500 Finds Its Footing Finally

Eric Stanberg

Dec 21, 2022 16:26

Technical Analysis of the S&P 500

The S&P 500 E-mini contract dropped somewhat during Tuesday's trading session, but it also found enough support close to the 3800 low to reverse course and begin to show signs of life. As a result, it seems that we will attempt to move in the direction of the 50-Day EMA and even make a push for even higher levels if the US dollar can continue to decline.


On the other side, if we go below the candlestick's bottom, it will unleash a wave of selling pressure.


When there are so many economic worries out there, I'm more than happy to fade rallies that are showing symptoms of tiredness, particularly since the market needs to factor in the possibility of a worldwide recession. Nevertheless, a recovery makes a lot of sense since we are a little oversold in the near term. I want to profit from that rebound, but I also understand that liquidity is going to be very scarce for the next week or two, so this may even be a setup that works out for me early in the next year.


Having said that, I would be more than prepared to short the market right now if we should break down on Tuesday below the day's bottom of the candlestick. You could make a good move by playing the bounce from here, but it would be dangerous to say the least, and I am more than willing to wait for a better chance.